- Gary Graden is the Cathedral Cantor and leads St Jacob’s Chamber Choir and The Cathedral Vocal Ensemble. With his choirs, he tours regularly, commissions and performs new music, and has recorded numerous CDs. He is a renowned conductor, teacher and leads master classes around the world. He is also an appreciated juror at international choral competitions. Gary is also the founder of the master class Sacred Music Today for choral conductors in Storkyrkan – Stockholm Cathedral.
- Johan Hammarström is the assistant Cathedral organist and conductor of the Stockholm Cathedral Singers. Johan musical talent is solicited internationally and nationally where he gives lectures and, of course, concerts. He is also a well respected accompanist and conductor. He has given organ concerts at such venues as: King’s College Chapel (Cambridge), Nidarosdomen (Trondheim), S:t Paul’s Cathedral (London), Aarhus domkirke, S:t Albans Cathedral and Konserthuset in Stockholm. Forthcoming events are concerts in England,Germany and Notre Dame de Paris. Besides conducting several premières in different choirs, he has also taught choral conducting at The Academy for Music in Örebro. He is now teaching organ at Academy of Music and Opera at Mälardalen University,.
- Elisabeth Ljunggren Kurbany leads the children’s and girl’s choirs at Stockholm Cathedral. Elisabeth has a Bachelor degree of Music from Trinity College, London. After her exam, she earned a teaching music degree at the Royal College of Music. Elisabeth is also pursuing a career as a singer and singing teacher.
- Gregory Lloyd leads Stockholm Cathedral boy’s choir. After studies at the Northern College of Music in Manchester, he was a teacher in the UK. Gregory Lloyd moved to Sweden in 2003 when he was appointed organist in Katarina parish where he also leads several choirs.
- Mattias Wager is the Cathedral organist at Stockholm Cathedral. He is internationally renowned as a concert organist. He leads different kinds of master classes such as: organ playing, liturgy and improvisation. He has a broad musical focus where improvisation and spontaneity are prominent. Mattias Wager is also a commissioner of The Royal Swedish Academy of Music.
- Mikael Wedar is the conductor and choir leader of St Jacob’s Vocal Ensemble. Mikael has studied conducting, piano and song at the Royal College of Music. He has a background as chorist, organist and teacher at Stockholm Music Gymnasium. He is a sought after juror in international choral competitions and also leads master classes in conducting.